Mark your calendars! Yup, there’s loads of stuff happening @ Withrow!
May 6-10 – Mental Health Week
– May 6-10 is Children’s mental health awareness week. We will be doing activities throughout the week to promote mental health and to practise a few strategies.
May 8 – Talking about Education Cuts
– gym, 6:30pm to learn about organizing around the education cuts in our community
– see the flyer for details
May 10 – Art Show
– Friday, May 10th is our Art Show from 1-4 p.m. We are excited to showcase a variety of art projects in the gym.
May 14th – Folkfest, East York CI field
– Our Grades 5 and 6 classes will be showcasing their dancing moves at Folkfest on May 14th from 6 – 8pm at EYCI field. Everyone is welcome to come cheer on our Grades 5 and 6 dancers!
May 16th – Welcome to Kindergarten
– Such an exciting time! We will be welcoming families with students entering JK in September 2019 into classrooms from 9:40 -11:00 a.m.
May 22-29 – EQAO
– For our Grades 3 and 6 students, EQAO is quickly approaching. The dates are May 22-29. Additional information will be sent home in May.
May 25th – Fun Fair
– 11am-3pm for the most “fun”part, but we will be needing LOTS of volunteers to make the magic happen!
– see www.withrowfunfair.com for more details
– email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions
June 12th – Home & School meeting
– 7pm, library
– meeting to discuss final monies raised and budget for next year
– next steps for School Council that starts fall 2020 (if you want to be on the Election Committee please let us know – this means you can’t run for a position but you are a very important part of the process)
June 14th – tentative – Movie Night (the last one for this year!)
– this is pending approval of the permit but our last movie – for everyone! – will hopefully be on this evening, 6pm doors open 6:30pm movie starts
June 26th – Grade 6 Graduation
– June 26 at 1:00 p.m. is the Grade 6 graduation.
Contact Us –