It takes a village, and what a village we have at Withrow!
There was rain. There was sun. There were games. There was fun.
Thank you to:
– The set up crew who persevered putting up tents in a deluge so that the outside area could be dry by start time
– Parents who ‘divided and conquered’ with the kids so one could volunteer and one could have the kids explore the fun fair
– Everyone who provided all the musical cakes and the baked goods for the bake sale
– our sponsors who donate so generously that we can have amazing inflatables
– the Admin team who were on site all day helping out
– the clean up crew and caretaking staff who left the place as good as we found it
– teachers for letting us use their spaces, especially with our change of plan for indoor venues
– all those who volunteered their time to work together to make such a huge event happen – there were over 165 2-hour time slots and people really stepped up to help out and fill the gaps
– everyone who came despite the initial rain to have a wonderful event for everyone!
But most of all, THANK YOU to the organizing committee. We have several parents who have been volunteering their time for years to make the fun fair amazing. We will miss you! This means there are new opportunities for new people to help, which we welcome 😊
Your organizing committee:
Lisa Rolland, Derek Ceccarelli, Susanne Truelsen, Sara James, Andrea Coughlin, Laine Cole, Lisa Pedersen, Leigh Fuke, Kim Roberts, Pauline Stanley, Kristin Briggs, Stephanie Halldorson, Sam Welch, Erin Phelan, Frank Manieri, Oorbee Roy, Michele Temporale, Heather Flett, Megan Burns.
Pictures of the day will be posted to the website shortly.
If there is anything you want to comment on to help us improve the fun fair, please fill out details here – https://www.withrowfunfair.com/feedback.html