The sun is shining and so are many H&S events that will soon be here! H&S update/social tomorrow night, our annual awesome staff luncheon, the highly anticipated Silent Auction and spring Fun Fair!!
Home & School Association Update/Social at Danforth Sidebar
- It’s been a loooonnnng winter so H&S will be hosting an update + parent/guardian social! Let’s chat, share and socialize!
- Date/Time: Tuesday, February 25th at 8:30 PM
- Location: Danforth Sidebar (161 Danforth Ave.- between Broadview Ave. & Ellerbeck St.)
- All are welcome; we encourage you to join this meeting to participate in open discussions about how the strike has/may continue to impact our social events calendar/H&S organized activities. We’ll also chat about the way forward for the balance of the school year. Please bring your fresh ideas!
- DRAFT agenda can be found here
- Please note, we are unable to offer childcare for this evening. However, those interested in joining the discussion via Facebook live, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com . If we are able to secure an area that has no audio/visual issues, we will definitely attempt going live!**
Staff Appreciation Lunch
In just under 2 weeks, the annual staff appreciation lunch will be here! A chance for our community to show our appreciation to the staff at Withrow School for all that they do by serving them lunch in their beautified staff room!
DATE: Friday March 6th, 11:45AM, Staff Room
– WHEN to drop-off luncheon contributions: Anyone can drop off their dish/contributions anytime that morning (Fri. Mar. 6th)
– WHERE to drop-off/pick-up contributions: Table located in Withrow’s main lobby. We’ll return the clean dishes to the same spot in time for student pick-up.
– WHAT to drop off:
*Food dishes of any kind
– WE NEED HELPING HANDS! Volunteers requested please:
*Set-up (Thurs. March. 5th after-school and Fri. Mach 6th morning)
*Serving & Clean-up (FYI the best volunteer spot, you’ll thank us later!).
– SIGN UP! If you would please let us know how you’d like to contribute by picking a spot on this sign-up site, it would be greatly appreciated!
– ONE LAST THING/QUESTIONS: Please know that we never turn away anything or anyone unannounced! Questions? You can always email Adrienne Law at firstname.lastname@example.org
****SHOULD THERE BE A STRIKE DAY ON MAR 6TH, we will let everyone know through the class reps, Home & School website, Facebook and Twitter about a backup plan. If you’ve signup on Signup.com above, then you will also get an automatic reminder just before the event of what you signed up for*****
Thank you from the Appreciation Luncheon Co-Chairs,
Adrienne Law and Jacquie Heath
We are getting SO close to our major fundraiser of the year- only 39 days until the Silent Auction!
Friday, April3 **TENTATIVE NEW DATE ONLY – MUST BE CONFIRMED** SATURDAY, ARPIL 4TH **New date pending permit approval; THIS COULD CHANGE**
An update will be circulated if date/location must be changed.
- Adult-only event; have you booked your babysitter yet?
- THANK YOU for your auction item donations so far! Let’s keep growing our list – enter details of your donations here
Spring is in the air which means our Fun Fair will soon be here! A major fundraiser for our school plus a highly anticipated family event.
- Saturday, May 23rd
- Kid-tested, kid- approved and some have even commented that it’s the Disney of the North!
- The planning committee needs your help! Email: email@example.com to join this awesome team.
- Get an automatic email alert every time we publish notable news and our monthly “what’s new, exciting and happening” news. We don’t want you to miss out- click here for subscription details
- At any time, connect with us through firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our social media feeds to stay in the loop: Facebook, Twitter & Instagram