Your Home & School Association Executive 2019–2020
Co-chairs: Ailidh Carpendale & TBD
Advisory Chair: Laine Cole
Treasurer: Andrea Coughlin
What does the Home & School Association Executive do?
- Administer the daily operations of the Home & School Association
- Maintain accurate account of funds in the Withrow Home and School Association bank account
- Collect and distribute funds based on Home & School Associations participation in various initiatives
- Facilitate between the Parent / Guardian community and the School Administration
- Facilitate the ideas and initiatives
School Council 2019-20 *
* if you are interested in being on the election committee for the October election please contact Ms. O’Brien
School Principal: Beverly O’Brien
School Staff Rep:
What does the School Council Do?
The school council advises the principal and the Board on a variety of issues and activities relating to student achievement, curriculum goals and priorities, school budget priorities, school safety, renovation plans, after school activities, and criteria for selection of new principals.
The school council is made up of an elected committee of parents, staff and student representatives, appointed community members, the principal, and a general membership which includes all parent of children attending the school.