So much is happening at Withrow! Please see the newsletter for many updates about:
- Curriculum Changes sub-Committee and their great work for pushing for an equitable, supportive curriculum and education system
- School Statement of Needs (email suggestions to email@example.com by December 7th)
- Silent Auction (April 5, 2019 – email firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer and donate!)
- Movie Nights (we added two so there will be FOUR in 2019!)
- Climber Update (fences down by December 7)
- Lost & Found (display next week – get your things before everything there is donated on December 13th)
- Upcoming Dates (2019 dates are mostly in!)
- Information from the November 22nd meeting
Our Junior Choir is performing at Riverdale Share on Sunday, December 2nd from 3-5pm at the Danforth Music Hall.
This concert is in it’s 26th year and is featuring performers Jim Cuddy and Whitehorse, to name but a few. Started by a group of neighbourhood friends, this concert will get you in the spirit of the season AND, more importantly, raise money for organizations right in our community!
Tickets are available at The Big Carrot and Treasure Island Toys on the Danforth for $25, or online at Ticketmaster for $25 plus fees.
There are LOTS of events happening in our neighbourhood over the next few weeks! Please check out our Community News page for all the details!
Fri. Nov. 23rd – Tree Lighting & Food Drive @ Withrow Park with Paula Fletcher
Sat. Nov. 24th – Bake Sale Craft Fair @ Holy Name Church
Sat. Dec. 1st – Frankland Community Centre – Pancake breakfast with special guest Santa!
Sun. Dec. 2nd – Riverdale Share Concert (our Junior Choir performs! Tickets are still available)